These instructions are for those who already have a Google ID and Password
(If you don't have a Google ID, go here.)
- Log onto your Gmail account.
- Click on the [Gear] icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click on [Settings].
- Click on [Forwarding and POP/IMAP]
- Under [Forwarding] enter the email address you normally use. That way, you won’t have to check this email account. You will get emails from the PEDAL Google Group delivered to your normal email account.
- A box will appear asking you to proceed with the forwarding. When you click on it, a message will go to that account. You will have to go to that account and copy the confirmation code from there back to the Gmail Settings page and click on [verify].
- Make sure that the following three things are selected:
- “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” under [Forwarding]
- “Enable POP for all email” under [POP Download]
- “Enable IMAP” under [IMAP Access]
- Click on [Save Changes].
- Send an email to email@example.com saying that you have completed your Google account setup. You'll then receive an invitation to become a member of the Group.